You Might Be Thinking
What's in it for Me?
We’ve created a menu of voluntary services that are specifically designed to save individuals money, all while providing you access to the best in class service!
Contact us for further information on the various offerings!
This Is Who We Are
This Is What We Do
The Atlantic Canada Health Care Coalition Society program was created by Unistar Special Risks Inc., a specialist in this area, as an alternative for corporations and associations to offer discounted value added services to their employees and members. In today’s economy, employers find it difficult to keep up with the increasing costs of normal employee benefits while Associations require more modern approaches to offerings in order to maintain their membership.
We sought to create a leading edge product offering through ACHCCS to address this need via unique bulk purchase opportunities in the areas of individual coverage as well as those for large buying groups.
Assistance For Your
Health & Well-being
Sometimes we or our families need help in areas that can affect our daily lives but don’t know where to turn. Humanacare provides employees assistance for families, second opinion medical and advice on eldercare together with a Critical illness insurance benefit. Normally only available under group plans, Choice$ provides this for you!
- Mental health disorders are now the fastest- growing and most costly kind of health disability in Canada. Between 10% and 40% of people with the costliest chronic conditions (e.g., diabetes, hypertension, pain, heart disease) also have depression.
Hassle Free Insurance Coverage
Guaranteed Issued Life/AD&D
This program, administered by Unistar Special Risks Inc., is designed to address the fact that over 17 million Canadians have no life insurance. Even group insurance from employers offer an average of $45,000 across Canada and so there is a need for a solution. You can attain the program online with no questions asked.
- Ten Good Reasons
Life insurance can help meet a wide variety of financial goals. Here are 10 reasons consumers give for owning life insurance.
- Cover burial & other final expenses
- Transfer wealth or leave an inheritance
- Help replace lost income
- Help pay off mortgage
- Pay home care expenses
- Pay estate taxes or create estate liquidity
- Supplement retirement income
- tax-advantage way to save and invent
- Provides funds for a college education
- Make a charitable gift
- Reasons You’ll Get Declined For Life Insurance
- Overweight or Obese
- Income Limitations
- Elevated Cholesterol, Lipids and Triglycerides
- Elevated Liver Function
- Blood or Protein in the Urine
- Hazardous Occupation
- Hazardous Extra-Curricular Activities
Need More Insurance?
Been Turned down?
The Answer is Here!
If you would like to see a quote on additional life insurance, even if you’ve been told your uninsurable, then this is the answer for you! If your between the ages of 18 and 70 and want to get a quote with no medical simply complete the attached form and we’ll get started.